SupaMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iVietPride's GM APP.

Go down

iVietPride's GM APP. Empty iVietPride's GM APP.

Post  raiku123 Tue May 26, 2009 7:39 am

~> I live in Las Vegas, Nevada.
~> I have been a lvl 4 gm befor in a server called LouisMS but shut down....
~> I have some coding experience.
~> you should pick me to be a gm because i can maintain the server on my own and i will be nice but not abuse my power. I can code a little bit and i can make sure everyting goes smoothly in the server. I've practiced coding with a handbook. I've only been gm once but a good experience of being one. I am active everyday i never can go a day without playing so im always active unless im sleeping. I wake up early to check the server out if anything bad is going on or if any bugs i can report to u. i am 12 and a half years old.
~> My name is Vincent Trinh.
~> If i saw a hacker i will either jail him or most likely ban him.
~> i have never betrayed a server before if i became gm that would be an honor.
~> If i am the only gm on and a lot of players on i can propably handle maintaining it still.
~> I can catch on quickly.
~> this server is good so thats why i want to be a gm.
~> I have a brother that will propably get other people to play this pserver too.
~> if i see anyone that plays a pserver ill tell them about SupaMS.
~> I have a pretty good internet connection the most i will dc is like 1 or 2 times.
~> Summary------ My name is Vincnet trinh. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. i am 12 and a half years old. ive been gm once. i am very active everyday. im in 7th grade. I can maintain server properly. there are several ways of contacting me, phone myspace and others.....I have played serveral servers and this is the one that is most impressive to me right now.... so i hope u pick me as gm. my ign is iVietPride and if you pick me as gm can u please rename me as [GM]iVietPride.sometimes i will go to califronia and other places and im not active but i will notify u and admin before leaving so those are only times im not active. please Pick me as gm------iVietPride or hopefully [GM]iVietPride...dillion i was ur gm in training guy....so hopefully i can be a higher lvl than 2 so cya later and hope for the best to be gm....

raiku123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum