SupaMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pur3e's GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Pur3e's GM APP Empty Can i ?

Post  Pur3e Tue May 26, 2009 11:08 am

Can i ask why ?

Pur3e

Back to top Go down

Pur3e's GM APP Empty Re: Pur3e's GM APP

Post  [Owner]Dillon Tue May 26, 2009 7:27 am

GM App:Declined Sorry Sad

[Owner]Dillon
Admin

https://supams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pur3e's GM APP Empty Pur3e''s GM APP

Post  Pur3e Fri May 22, 2009 12:10 pm

[color=red]Why do you want to be a Gm? : I want to be a GM because I want to help this server grow . If i join this server . Some of my peeps from other MS will follow me . xD so this will help the server grow . and their peeps will follow them too . xD . This server is kinda cool to me . I've Been a GM in different kind of servers . But this is the best .

How can you help the server? : I can help the server by Hosting Daily Events , Catching Hackers/Glitchers , Entertaining the Players , Helping one another . xD

Have you ever been a GM In any other private server? If yes what server? : Co-Owner in AricMs , Admin in BrenMs , Head GM in Mr.Ms , GM in FunnytMs ,

Can you code NPC? Edit .WZ Files? : No , I can't sorry . BUT !! i can help u test it out .i'll tell you wether its gooooood / good xD

Why should we pick you? : Why ? Because i'm an Experienced . I will do anything to make the server grow . I PROMISE ! xD

Is there anything you can add to the server? : i can add NPCs In Game by using the Codes/Commands . Eg; !npc/pnpc [code/command]

Do you know any event codes event maps? If YES which ones? : Ludi Pet WalkWay & Forest of Patience . I can find out more VERYVERYVERY soon .
Smile Very Happy
What is your in game name? : Pur3e My Ign will be the same at all different kind of servers .[
/color][/center]

Pur3e

Back to top Go down

Pur3e's GM APP Empty Re: Pur3e's GM APP

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum