SupaMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application Name:FullOfLukSin

Go down

Gm Application Name:FullOfLukSin Empty Gm Application Name:FullOfLukSin

Post  choipaul44 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:42 am

hi,the reasons i wanna be GM for SupaMs is because i Luv to help people and i like playing this Server cause of all the nice people there are.
when i see beginners they ask ppl for help but,most ppl say noob or go away,but me i luv helping people train and when beginners or random people need help with haircutting or training or need of money i luv to help them so i give them oupons for hair or money bags or i train them ;D which is very fun to help people i am confident of what i say and what come out of my own mouth but when im in need Nathan your always there for me ;D I used to play LoveMs and LastMS And BounceMS And GMS but i quit all OF them because people werent nice or were very threatning. so one day i found this server i was like hmm i hope people are nice right when i got on this server i was like hmm i should go train but i didnt know where so i asked someone to help me and they did the people of this server are so nice that i wanna pay them back with something better and if i do become Gm ill go to them and give them something special of what they have done for me in the Past ;D i also wanna help hackers to stop hacking .. most Gms they just ban them .. but me i wanna give them a chance convince them that hacking isnt the way of happieness my friend asked if i wanted to hack i said no.. but later on i got him banned and i felt like i was a bad person but then some people told me i did good job so i felt more and more confident in what i was doing to hackers.. but i thought maybe we should give them a chance to stop?in my mind all the time hackers got banned..but eventually if they say no and be mean Gms will have to bann them..we would want MystoryMs to be everyone in MystoryMs there Story.. i have also got people from different servers to play this server caause it as soooooo nice and awesome i think that i will be more and more confident as i help this server. You Make Me Happy And I Think You Are Very Kind And Nice And You Are Very very special to me and i think you are the BEST administrator there is in any server . I Hope You Like My application to become GM for SupaMs

choipaul44

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum