SupaMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moe's GM App

Go down

Moe's GM App Empty Re: Moe's GM App

Post  [Owner]Dillon Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:06 am

ACCEPTED

[Owner]Dillon
Admin

https://supams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Moe's GM App Empty Moe's GM App

Post  Morgan Sun May 31, 2009 6:31 pm

1. In game name and real name (optional): My name is Morgan and I would like to be called Moe in-game.
2.What would you like to be?: I would like to be an in-game GM. I would monitor for hacking and try to improve overall gameplay fun in a fair way too.
3.What experience do you have: I have been a GM twice now. Once in NightSoulMS and another time in a GM server. I know my way well around commands.4. Intrests: I like to play baskeball, soccer, baseball, football and other sports, so I am used to being a team player. I also am good at coding websites. I enjoy to help make those. I also like to play games such as Maplestory! (private servers)5. If someone begs for an item: I would contact an adminastrator such as Dillion (the owner). If they would give the permisssion I would do so. I understand that in this game if a player asks for a GM hat they would get one. And if the co-owner or owner is not online I would simply say "Sorry we are not giving out items at this time please ask the owner or another admin!".
6. Do you have experience with coding?: No. But I am willing to learn from anybody!
7. What can you offer the server?: My dedication to better it in any way I can. I will vote anytime I can! And I shall stay with the server as long as it remains!8. Have you played any other private server: Yes, I have played quite a few. NightSoulMS DracoStory, BounceMS, DragonStory, RuneStory, and much much more.9. Tell us when a GM should ban a player: A GM should ONLY ban a player if they are hacking or committing a major offense against the rules of the server. Anything else should result in a 10 minute jail-time.
Thanks for viewing my GM app. I hope to play soon and help the server as much as i can, Smile

Morgan

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum