SupaMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iKill's GM app <3

2 posters

Go down

iKill's GM app <3 Empty BTW!

Post  iKill Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:33 am

BTW the hamachi SupaMS1-15 doesnt exist. i joined SupaMS and pass is 123 u are in the network, Owner Dillion? Whats ur name in the Hamachi ??

REPLY PLEASE!

iKill

Back to top Go down

iKill's GM app <3 Empty Re: iKill's GM app <3

Post  [Owner]Dillon Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:10 am

Accepted and pass is 123

[Owner]Dillon
Admin

https://supams.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

iKill's GM app <3 Empty iKill's GM app <3

Post  iKill Fri May 29, 2009 9:31 am

1. In game name and real name (optional) : My name is Chris. My name in game is iKill.

2. What position would u like?: I would like to be GM/Admin i guess. because i like to help people, make events, and invite more ppl to game

3. What experience do u have?: I have been GM for 4 times. In SuperMS(Co-Own),LakeMS(its not quite popular, my friend's one. but atleast there is 40+ people joined that game Very Happy, SnowMS, SoulMS.

4. Interests: well im 14. I have been playing maple story for 4 years. From 10 years old i started to play 0_o. So i am interest in playing maple story!

5. If someone begs for an item what would you do?: ask permission from owner. or if owner not online i just tell him "Sorry,we're not allowed to giveaway items"

6. Do u have any experience with coding? I can code but my mysql think its broken so cant do it. Sad

7.What help can you offer to the server? I can advertise this server to people so people will join. I have been working to get people in a private server for 2 MS.

8.Have you play another Private Server Before?: Yes. Many, but i quit all of them lazy to play Razz

9.Tell us when a GM should we ban a player: In my opinion is you ban players when they hacking, illegal activity, promoting other servers, and others.

NOTE: Where is the hamachi password? O_O

iKill

Back to top Go down

iKill's GM app <3 Empty Re: iKill's GM app <3

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum